Suck my fuckign dick riot

Willst du Posten?

Möchtest du Beitragen? Erstelle ein Konto oder melde dich an!

• hi people

i will be the next king of norma<l games

remember me

i need U

to accomplish this goal

so give it ur best

my folks

me neither bro

this report system, is so trash

only loosers in game now

free thy titties XDXDDDXD

what aname

bro

<3

i got banned rom ranked for helicopter dick

so be careful

Thats the log fore what i got a ban.

I can telkl u this u fuckighn shitters i dont fukcign care about my language right now.

Ur disgitning people whop ban onyl chatters but no trolls.

Gl hf withr ur lcs u wontr have any good players left suck my fuckjign cok u disgitngin losoers

• So 1. i dont know if you realized at any point, that this is a german forum lol

2. The intentional misspelling doesnt do anything here, since we actually have moderators with active brains watching it - other than you'd might assume.

I doubt that this is the full chat log. If it is - the system is seemingly more aggressive than i remembered it to be.

I understand that it is really frustrating that trolls seemingly get less ban risk than chat offenders.

We are not from riot here, so i cannot tell you, how the system works. But i'm sure its much harder to automatically detect trolls compared to chat misbehaviour. But you need to consider two points:

1. Are all of those trolls REALLY trolls? People tend to label bad players or people with a bad day as trolls, just because they lose lane or dont know what to do.

2. Facing misbehaviour with misbehaviour is not a good way to solve problems. Because if you dont flame, the trolls will eventually get banned. (They will. I know from experience.) But you will not. At the end, they get their punishment - most of the time.

Needless to say: Watch your language.