[WIP!] [STATUS: PBE is currently online!]
The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.13 PBE cycle, today's patch includes skin bios, Targon Clash assets & tentative balance changes!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
- Skin bios added to the PBE:
- Astronaut Rammus: "Rammus was supposed to be the Space Program's core asset for terraforming new planets, and he was-- until his digging unearthed a purple surprise no one was ready for. Now he has become something wholly different, his power turned to nefarious ends at the hands of the evil invader-meeps."
- Astronaut Corki: "Commander Corki is both a veteran of the space program and its fearless leader. After traveling to a new and undiscovered planet with his intrepid crew, he befriended a stray alien meep that became his assistant and ally in exploring the galaxy. Together they fly, holding off the encroaching invasion of evil purple meeps that threaten the cosmos."
- Astronaut Veigar: "A scientist conducting research on alien energy sources, Veigar ventured too far into empty space... but the Veigar that came back wass different from the one that was set adrift. No one is sure why, but something about him is more... evil? And purple."
- Astronaut Maokai: "The first tree to grow on planet M33P, Maokai gained sentience due to the latent power of the meeps that took up residence in his trunk. He now fosters life on this new home of his, collecting and caring for young meeps that could use a helping hand (or branch)."
- PROJECT: Zed Prestige Edition: "Faced with imminent defeat at the hands of Mordekaiser and the numberless hordes of infected machines, Zed seeks out a dilapidated research facility in the heart of the wasteland, searching for illegal and potentially dangerous upgrades. His return may mark a tipping point in the battle for the City... though he has transformed into something beyond both human and machine."
- An small image for the upcoming Jubilant Cakespirit Little Legend is now on the PBE! Look for a bigger one later this cycle:
- Targon Clash assets were added to the PBE:
- Roster Logos
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.
1) Here's Riot Phlox with details on the removal of Sanguine Blade and the addition of Hullbreaker:
We're replacing Sanguine Blade with Hullbreaker, a broader item that'll be tempting for AD splitpushers. It's going to ship 11.13 and you should see it on PBE tomorrow.
As always we're glad to hear any feedback on the item!
Shoutout to @SrRafles with the great VFX!
Also here's a QGT from a few months ago about Splitpushing from @MarkYetter that could be interesting to read for ya.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 6/8 PBE Update: Astronaut Skins, Prestige PROJECT: Zed, & More!
- 6/9 PBE Update: Ruination Map Skin & Game Mode, Chroma Assets & More