The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.19 PBE cycle, today's patch includes new loot assets and tentative balance changes!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
- More loot assets added:
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.
- Deathbringer Stance (Passive)
- Damage reverted from [8-12%] to [5-12%]
- Infernal Chains (W)
- Cooldown lowered from 26/23/20/17/14 to 20/18.5/17/15.5/14
- HP5 increased from 8 to 8.5
- Base HP lowered form 600 to 590
- Arctic Assault (Q)
- damage increased from 80/130/180/230/280 to 90/140/190/240/290
- cooldown lowered from 20/18/16/14/12 to 18/16.5/15/13.5/12
- Base armor lowered from 28 to 26
- Hymn of Valor (Q)
- [Removed] "No longer Targets enemies Sona can't see."
- Wish (R) heal lowered from 150/250/350 to 130/215/300
- Piercing Arrow (Q)
- cooldown increased from 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 to 16/15/14/13/12
- True damage lowered from 70/95/120 to 70/90/110
- Damage reduction increased from 20/25/30 to 20/25/40
- Attack speed reverted from 130/145/160% to 120/130/140%
- True damage lowered from 25/35/55 to 20/25/40
- Lowered from 150/160/400% to 140/150/400%
1) Here's Riot Jag with a preview for Patch 11.19 balance:
Preview is here!
This is the second of two Worlds-focused patches. Given that we won't have any more opportunities to change the game, we aimed quite conservatively here. No huge swings anywhere.
Also, regarding Fizz...
While we thought there was a chance his overall win rate would go down in 11.18, we felt that there was a good chance we would even out his MMR skew in the process. This did not happen - his MMR skew was aggravated. Consequently, we opted for a full revert.
2) Captain Gameplay provided a Sona changelist headed to the PBE soon:
"Looks like Sona failed to squeak."
3) Here's the latest from the r/LeaguePBE feedback threads:
9/8: It looks like Vex and her launch skin aren't in the PBE store. They hopefully should appear for the next deploy tomorrow, but you should be able to play her as she's part of the free rotation.
9/9: Vex her Dawnbringer skin should now be acquirable in the PBE store! Thank you for your patience.
9/9: We've made some texture adjustments to Dawnbringer Vex that should in for tomorrow's PBE build (https://imgur.com/a/6gDFQ9r). Thanks for the constructive feedback!
9/10: The Vex team had a discussion about PBE feedback to brighten up the sleeves of Dawnbringer's model. We concluded that we prefer the way it currently look considering we want to keep them as a tertiary read to her hair and ears. I know that this will come as a disappointment to some, but I don't anticipate we will make any changes here at the moment.
9/13: We've added wing VFX to the back of Dawnbringer's in-game model so that it matches the Splash art. (https://imgur.com/a/bNWJQUh). Thanks for calling that out - should be in on the next deploy! As much as players and I would like to see Vex's dance repeat, the reality is that it's a non-trivial amount of work to create a nice loop with how difficult it can be to animate Shadow. The team made the call to keep it as is for her release and have her animator prioritize working on upcoming content.
9/14: The team liked the idea of having Shadow change colors based on the chroma, so we got that in for today's PBE deploy (https://imgur.com/a/BUsRsT6). Hope you like them!"
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 9/8 PBE Update: Vex, the Gloomist, Night & Dawn, Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV, and more!
- 9/9 PBE Update: Skin Bios
- 9/10 PBE Update: Summoner Icons, Emotes, Loot, & More
- 9/13 PBE Update: Icons Tweaks & Tentative Balance Changes