The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.2 PBE cycle, today's patch includes tweaks to Ruined Shyvana's VFX, continued TFT Fates II testing, tentative balance changes, and more!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Riot Beardilocks noted some changes to Ruined Shyvana that are now testing on the PBE:
The mid set update for TFT Fates continues testing on the PBE thus cycle! For a full rundown of the changes, including new and removed traits and champions, as well as more details on the pass, new Little Legends, arenas and more, check out these articles!
Here's Riot Mort with the 1/7 changelist from the TFT discord:
"Here's the notes for Jan 7th build. Some experimental stuff in there and some more adjustments. Keep all the feedback coming
-Reverted the 5 cost drop rate changes at Level 8 and 9. They are back to live values.
---Galio Health: 750/1250/2000 >>> 800/1325/2000
---Galio Attack Damage: 70/150/300 >>> 80/175/330
---Now additionally grants 20/50/100/200 bonus AD to the Brawlers
---Bonus AS/SP/Max HP% Damage: 40/80/200% >>> 35/100/300%
---Damage Amp has been removed. This wasn’t intended to ship.
---Now additionally grants 20/40/70/100 Magic Resist to the Vanguards
---Spell Attack Speed: 70/90/120% >>> 50/60/80%
---Spell Stun Duration: 1.5/2/3 >>> 2.5/3/4 seconds
---Armor: 40 >>> 50
---Magic Resist: >>> 50
---Fabled Damage Reduction: 75% >>> 60%
---Disarm radius increased
---Disarm Duration: 1.5/2/3 >>> 2.5/3/4 seconds
---Spell Damage: 300/400/900 >>> 250/400/900
---Execute logic bug fixes (Myth Nautilus and Braum Shield)
---Spell Attack Speed: 40/75/80% (bugged) >>> 40/50/70%
---Armor: 25 >>> 20
---Wave Damage: 100/175/600 >>> 90/165/500
---Spell AD %: 275/300/350% >>> 250/275/325%
---Grows slightly larger when he ults. (20% >>> 30%)
---Spell Shot AD: 100% >>> 80%
---Attack Speed: 0.9 >>> 0.85
---Unforgotten Spell Damage: 350/600/1500 >>> 300/500/1500
-Hand of Justice
---Damage/Healing: 45% >>> 40%
---Bonus Attack Speed: 35% >>> 30%
-Chalice of Power
---Bonus Spell Power: 35 >>> 30"
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.
RunesRavenous Hunter (D4)
- Omnivamp lowered from [1% +2% per stack] to [1% + 1.7% per stack]
1) While not yet on the PBE, the LoL LATAM twitter showed off the splash art for a few of the Shan Hai Scrolls skins this cycle:
2) Riot Scruffy noted some items they planned to work on now that we are into Season 2021:
"With 11.1 shipped, I wanted to update you all on what we're looking into next.
Some of this will be in 11.2, but we expect that a bunch of this will take a few more weeks to get right.
Follow up after this huge preseason is step by step, knock one down and go to the next one."
3) Riot Mort provided a feedback thread on twitter for those who have tested the TFT item UI changes:
"Feedback Thread - New Item UI
If you actually played with it on PBE, feel free to leave feedback here. We're looking for lots of feedback on this before we push it to live.
If you haven't actually played with it yet, please refrain from commenting here!"
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 1/5 PBE Update: Ruined & Shan Hai Scrolls Skins & Chromas, TFT Fates II, and Much More
- 1/6 PBE Update: Continued TFT Fates II Testing