The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 12.16 PBE cycle, today's patch includes splash art for the Steel Valkyrie skins and tentative balance changes!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
While we've already seen them on social media, the splash arts for the Steel Valkyrie skins are now on the PBE:
Cyber Halo Janna
Strike Captain Camille
Strike Paladin Lucian
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.
- Wilding Claw (Q)
- bonus attack speed loqwered from 25/35/45/55/65/75% to 20/30/40/50/60/70%
- damage increased from 3/4/5/6/7/8% max HP to 3/4.2/5.4/6.6/7.8/9%
- [New] deals 5/9/13/17/21/25 + 10% bAD damage on-hit for 4 seconds
- Iron Mantle (W)
- on-hit heal lowered from 1.3-2% max HP to 1.2-1.8%
- lifesteal increased from 10% to 15%
- empowered lifesteal increased from 20% to 30%
- shield AP ratio lowered from 60% to 50%
- empowered shield AP ratio lowered from 100% to 80%
- empowered shield HP ratio lowered from 10% to 8%
1) Here's the latest from the r/LeaguePBE feedback threads:
"8/10 - A couple Fizz VFX updates based off the feedback we've received. Should be on the next PBE deploy:
- The brief disappearance of Fizz' shark during the ult has fixed for all the base skins and Void. :partyshark:
- Base Fizz' Basic Attack VFX have been made more noticeable.
- Fisherman Fizz W indicator is now a Spatula!
- Added small cracks to Void Fizz' E
- Increased the brightness of Fizz' trident during W for Omega Squad Fizz"
Riot Lexical tweeted some changes for Udyr coming later this cycle:
Feedbacks about Udyr "bear"-ness (haha) on his chest when tattoos are gone. We will not be adding tattoos back because of how busy it is. Team will try to resolve the emptiness a bit next week. Huge thanks to Justin, Edgar, Larry and Jason uwu for the extra work.— Riot Lexical (Lexi) (@neolexical) August 11, 2022
We hear ya about wanting to default to the SG Udyr experience prior (4Points for godyr VFX). Everyone go to @RiotStashu and give him a giant thanks for being the person that had to take the time to do the work :P Cause I'm uselessssss...— Riot Lexical (Lexi) (@neolexical) August 11, 2022
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 8/9 PBE Update: Udyr Champion Update, Steel Valkyrie Skins, & Much More
- 8/10 PBE Update: Loot Assets, Icon Tweak, & More