The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 12.10 PBE cycle, today's patch includes splash art, emotes tweaks & more tentative balance changes!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
While we've already seen it on social media, High Noon Samira's splash art is now on the PBE:
- "Accepted" emote tweaked (around TF's hat):
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.
[Champions numbers will be changing throughout the patch. Look for final numbers at the end of the cycle!]
- value as health increased from 40% to 45%
- Armor increased from 16% to 18%
- Lethality lowered from 20 to 18
- Armor & MR changed from 10-75 to 5-75
- Large minion armor & MR changed from 30-225 to 15-225
- Shield lowered from [100 + 100% bonus Health] to [100 + 90% bonus Health]
Grasp of the Undying
- damage lowered from [4% max health] to [3.5% max health]
- heal lowered from 2% to 1.7%
1) Here's the latest from the r/LeaguePBE feedback threads:
"Edits for 5/12!:
High Noon: https://imgur.com/a/TpH0N5z
- Adding more elements to the Q.
- Polishing W (Mainly blue and yellow impacts to feel more unique).
- Effects on E have been improved.
- Adding more elements to the recall and dance!
- Recolored and added some details to the Destiny Eye
Underworld TF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rplw8UD-lPw
- Polished enemy versions on R's so it's more opaque and clear.
- Recolored card selection for W"
"Edits 5/12! :
Nami Base - https://youtu.be/Y_88AWpYrxc
Koi Nami - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7tDqk8IruU
- Updated colors and adding some extra blue tones, mainly on W.
- Small adjustments in other abilities.
- Adding more sea foam to the R.
- Updated Q colors adding more values.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 5/10 PBE Update: High Noon Part 2, VFX Updates, & More
- 5/11 PBE Update: Chromas & Tentative Balance Changes