Zeri Abilities Rundown

Willst du Posten?

Möchtest du Beitragen? Erstelle ein Konto oder melde dich an!

• "I stood up for my community. I can stand up for others too." - The abilities rundown for Zeri, the Spark of Zaun, is now available, including a look at her release skin splash art, Withered Rose Zeri!

AVvXsEiRGsSo2SkAdnvhKIbMxXKKkl0YY6Ax3Zj2RFAZdK6sT-6jBA0uqLaufY57ioMQRkCOcS5ynbasnUS0UzB8mEW6NAHJz4KV4_9jXQMVw7-xTO8d_2PjkwAghzuekZSJL24KDjRRn5oV2yjQZI0Vxx72owJbUwADAuT9aBfs30i5nEGrVcVP95vRLHVp=w640-h208

Continue reading for a closer look!

From the ability rundown page:

"Run fast, charge up, shoot the bad guys. Zeri, the Spark of Zaun, surges onto the Rift in patch 12.2!
    "I STOOD UP FOR MY COMMUNITY. I CAN STAND UP FOR OTHERS TOO."

AVvXsEiy6QRrk6MpG6VA4ls9WRnSmZqFbeAr1g3RBGDhmfdBIlkLPHjWdKOj24V80PfOKtJc2KjC1ods4r2fulLNCYOPY1m7tzmVSuRw7nB7WkVjR6YNkM4Y0geMOtBop63cbBlfTlVEKG_kgcEM1rPFeFDCKkZkiaZEox9E2J5KH33NcMhjqf8zxVffkAkUAVvXsEgkvzJxUzDJgjCKbn4pYRs6VsRVFEwsi20iZ5t8saqquLOjy-qLf1XAxqEN2RPX6s5WPn4FT0KxrlqCyp3N0w1UKnOASZz_MQCReTynnKFLG52WIAxkhyt1-FVH7cyxDDBkAi3KR85Nv59ciuoIwKrhC81_T2LkRsbIjAWRp9a4kemBp7OT3nI6_xLaAVvXsEihS7SImT3CAbHljiuqgRU-a22ynikseAoc5tq-Uv7Wsc7JOPt-hPhIP4rDMUI_rnhs39dwpMa9Te6zgbhi3oTqd_jTYhWaANbksm8I0ALcf6yophux6Tbe_yBf7YAqHxX6_PRxxEmRWFjYHGfvElanhBpkYh-nY0y4MBl2j6uxELMsFEXogJF0ouaCAVvXsEiobPIEN_C-rzeBJ4RsbkLIsYWdIcQ1gc80F4YsJT_wDXi4N8GxCWRNrsZIEyFgHq-FBJYpR1P2dFKFI4W7BaPH8jWdNxETHUZ5-9VefqSc_L2GXmwmUMbTOWBjMEZIYkxj2oKwx8BsaJqt5UAlNfcoa0cN9UVPRjj-0DKuS3mQXCSAX60Jg3z_vPI3AVvXsEip65rNpiHeNCEKEsHZGLahHjkTwvPdfS6s6rOocpuBfFNOgI3iANdZ6cIL4FG85sJbtr-0q2VfIbfAe9prZHlL8yyEpG9SVLh8zsJrE5rFCmdJB0Dln7eWxP1-ErPol1qJ_Ddvg7qfep-NiZdeoehvtVIR27aW4ms-A-Nbot62Oxi926foQBst7nn0

Passive - Living Battery

Zeri gains Move Speed whenever she receives a shield. When she damages an enemy shield she absorbs its energy, shielding herself.

Q - Burst Fire

Passive: Zeri's basic attack deals magic damage, scales with AP, and is treated as an ability. Moving and casting Burst Fire stores up energy in Zeri's Sparkpack. When fully charged, her next basic attack will slow and deal bonus damage.

Active: Burst Fire shoots a burst of 7 rounds that deal physical damage to the first enemy hit.

Burst Fire scales with AD and is treated like an attack, with the first round applying on-hit effects. Its cooldown matches Zeri’s basic attack timer.

W - Ultrashock Laser

Zeri fires an electric pulse that slows and damages the first enemy hit. If the pulse hits a wall it fires a long range laser from the point of impact.

E - Spark Surge

Zeri dashes a short distance and energizes her next 3 casts of Burst Fire, causing them to pierce through enemies. She will vault over or grind along any terrain she dashes into, depending on the angle. Hitting a champion with an attack or ability reduces Spark Surge’s cooldown.

R - Lightning Crash

Zeri discharges a nova of electricity, damaging nearby enemies, and overcharges herself for a moderate duration. While overcharged, Zeri gains increased damage, Attack Speed, and Move Speed. Attacking enemy champions refreshes the overcharge duration and adds another stack of Move Speed. While overcharged, Burst Fire's damage concentrates into a faster triple shot that chains lightning between enemies.

"FIGHT'S GETTIN' MESSY. AT LEAST I'M CONSISTENT."

Withered Rose Zeri

AVvXsEjHodfZg1GqFt_AMIyb0wERiZLF8xb0v5-TUoYUjAGp8g47He72qDPrwm7ZwOJ73rVKtZP0w9D2fRzdfLadVQGzIn0NMQZUlC8ZADuBcUMXoGrkCLTLImA7J8aUC5EfETm5YEwypKF3BjbtqNRf--AIKSWHmudoSqaRNCOPmez_f5XVt3rIvYU7HCA3=w640-h360

Zip, zap, and zoom with Zeri in patch 12.2!"

[Back to Top] Quelle: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2…ri-abilities-rundown.html

Achtung! Dieser Content ist automatisch generiert.