The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.16 PBE cycle, today's patch includes splash art, as well as icon and border tweaks!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
While we've already seen them on social media, splash art for a few more of the Coven skins are now on the PBE:
Coven LeBlanc Prestige Edition
Old God Malphite
- Coven Ivern, Nocturne, Malphite, & Warwick renamed to Old God Ivern, Nocturne, Malphite, & Warwick. [Context]
- Special borders for Coven Warwick, Cassiopeia, and Evelynn tweaked:
- Summoner icons for Coven Ahri & Cassiopeia tweaked:
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.
1) Riot EggoMcLego provided context on the name changes for a few of the Coven skins:
"Quick update: We heard your feedback on how some of the naming conventions in the Coven universe are confusing, and we agree! We will be renaming Malphite, Warwick, Ivern, and Nocturne to "Old God" for better clarity."
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !